All accepted and presented abstracts/papers will be published online in conference proceedings with ISBN & DOI by AIJR publisher. Each full-length article in the proceedings will get assigned individual DOI from CrossRef. Selected articles will be published in the AIJR Journals
- Papers must be in English and not more than 10 one column pages in length. Extra charge may be applied per an extra page.
- Paper content must be original and relevant to one of the many conference topics.
- Authors are required to ensure accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables.
- Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
- Papers must follow exactly the format according to the downloadable template (avialable in WORD format) Paper Template.
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Article must follow the Paper Template DownLoad from HERE.
- Only .doc, .docx, and .pdf are the acceptable file formats.
- Conference Track should be specified when submission.
- Paper Submission will be recieved via : EasyChair
- If you are not able to use Esaychair upload system, Email your article as an attachment to THIS EMAIL. The Subject of the email should contain your confernce reference. Emails those don’t follow these rules will be excluded.
- The review process will be double-blind. Therefore, please anonymize your submission. This means that all submissions must contain no information identifying the author(s) or their organization(s): Do not put the author(s) names or affiliation(s) in side the text of the paper, anonymize citations to and mentions of your own prior work that are directly related to your present work.
- The acceptance decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation.
- Original: the paper explores a new idea, project or issue; discusses existing research with promise of new insight, discusses new research; or presents new ways of considering existing information.
- Significant: the paper raises and discusses issues important to improving the effectiveness and/or sustainability of open education efforts, and its contents can be broadly disseminated and understood.
- Quality: claims are supported by sufficient data; claims draw upon relevant literature; and limitations are described honestly.